THE WAY FOOD IS MEANT TO BE - Review - The Gourmet's


The Gourmet's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

THE GOURMET'S, C.R. PARK

There are a massive number of delivery outlets running all across Delhi NCR. Especially in South Delhi, there are many restaurants that don't have dine-in capabilities and only run a delivery chain. This independence from a seating arrangement decreases their running costs as well. Some restaurant owners are solely focused on this cost and selling ratio to increase profits. But that is certainly not the case at The Gourmet's in C.R. Park!

Very closeby my Grad School, in Kalkaji, The Gourmet's prides itself in making the most hygeinic food possible. They claim to not compromise on the quality of the food. even though the customers might have to pay an extra buck. And their passion for food clearly shines across all aspects of the restaurant. From the friendly delivery to the amazing customer service and feedback retreival system. They are brilliantly acquiring new customers and retaining the old ones too!

THE FOOD

Now, I was home early after college and decided to order some lunch. Given that I just came back from a hectic day out, I went for a wholesome meal! The food was delivered well before the estimated wait time. (ONE CAN NEVER BE TOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS HAPPENING!)
The packaging of my food amazed me just as much as the service. There was a special little note on my breads as well!


The sweet little note raised my appetite as much as the condiments did! They sent over 2 boxes of Onion Rings and a box of Salad as well! I WAS ALREADY FALLING IN LOVE! RIGHT BEFORE VALENTINES DAY! THE TIMING WAS PERFECT. THE GOURMET'S KNOWS JUST WHEN TO STRIKE.


To kick off my meal, I had the Chicken Tikka Roll. A massive roll, cut up into two halves with heaps of chicken in the middle. Paired with some vegetables and spices, the roll was the perfect start!


Next up, my vegetarian source of protein from the Soya Malai Tandoori. The softest chaap I have had in a very long time. The marinade on the chaap was beautifully smooth. As smooth as a baby's bottom. DON'T ASK ME HOW I MADE THE COMPARISON, I JUST DID. They even sent a special curd based dipping sauce for the chaap.


Finally, for the main I had the Murgh Labaabdaar alongside Chilli Garlic Naan. The soft, spicy, smokey Naan along with the smooth gravy of the Chicken Labaabdaar was just the right end to a very right meal. Boneless pieces of chicken in a mildly spicy curry to go with the spicyness and earthyness of the Chilli and Garlic of the Naan. OHHO. MAAR HI DAALOGE.


After eating from The Gourmet's today, I was happy. I haven't felt this happy and this satisfied since I visited Mumbai in December of 2017 and had their Chicken Kohlapuri with Roomali Roti. The Gourmet's recaptured that bliss. You know, you can throw a lot of gimmicks on top of your restaurant, but until and unless the food isn't good, it's never going to succeed. I really hope The Gourmet's makes it big one day. Because the food is brilliant here.

A MUST HAVE FOR ANY SOUTH DELHI RESIDENT!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOWLING, ARCADE, VIRTUAL REALITY AND GREAT FOOD AT SPORTS DINER IN SAKET

EVENINGS ARE NOW LIT! - Review - LIT BAR AND RISTORANTE

THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC - Ministry of Beer: Review